Thursday, February 4, 2016

What a Lions fan wears on Super Bowl Sunday


Even though my Detroit Lions didn't make Super Bowl 50, I will definitely be watching  it's still football after all. Throw in the always tear-jerking national anthem, some marketing genius and a half time show that's sometimes so bad it's good; it's an event I don't miss!

So what will I be wearing this Super Bowl Sunday? Tickpick, the new place to buy and resell tickets, wants to know. They reached out to me to help spread the word about their industry-changing marketplace. Well, Tickpick, I'm torn between who I'm rooting for so that doesn't help. I'd like to see Peyton Manning put the icing on the cake of his tremendous career with another ring. But I'd just like to see more of Cam Newton. Plus, I find his shining the light on racism in football after facing unfair criticism inspiring. 

So what to wear, what to wear... I'm no fair weather fan so I'm sticking to my Honolulu blue and silver!  Check out my Lions gear below for what I'll be wearing this Super Bowl Sunday!  It's super cute, sporty and comfy – perfect for a watch party at home.  Then check out Tickpick for your next NFL game, concert or other event.  They'll even give you a $10 credit for your first ticket purchase of $50 or more, just for signing up here.

The Details
Sweatshirt: NFL Shop
Hat: Lady Fanatics
Leggings: Merona, Target
Earrings: Kohl's
Shoes: Nike Cortez

Tell me, what are you wearing this Super Bowl Sunday?

No comments :

Post a Comment