Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gaga for Carlos Luna

I just squealed when I saw Lady Gaga at MTV Studios in a Carlos Luna dress from his Fall 2012 collection!  "Why?" you may ask...  I attended the debut of this very collection in February at the NOLCHA Fashion Week!  I posted about his show here, where I described it as "simple and sexy meet the unexpected."



While watching the Carlos Luna show, I particularly liked the dress that Lady Gaga just wore.  Of it I said in the aforementioned post, "Another remarkable item is a short red dress with flowing skirt featuring leather harness-like detail.  The bondage accessory has gained popularit y in recent years by appearing on stars like Sienna Miller, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyonce and Miley Cyrus.  This sexual statement piece looks rather demure on such a pretty dress.  The black straps and shoulder pads add just enough spice that I’d like to try it."

Above is the photo I took at the Carlos Luna Fall 2012 show


This must be a milestone for me to be able to say, "I saw it first!"  But imagine how thrilled Carlos Luna is right now!  His phone, email, Facebook, website... must be blowing up.  Congratulations, Carlos Luna.  You have arrived!

No comments :

Post a Comment