Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ohio Lovers & Buckeye Fans, Win This Necklace!


NOTE: This contest has ended.

I’m happy to call Ohio “home” and I enjoy discovering more of what the “heart of it all” has to offer. So far this summer, I have enjoyed riding roller coasters at Cedar Point, dining at The Greene in Cincinnati, visiting the Toledo Zoo, taking a boat ride on the Maumee River and there’s still so much I’d like to do! From partying in Put-in-Bay and catching a baseball game in Cleveland to camping in Hocking Hills, plus so many concerts, shows, festivals, shopping... Ohio has so much to discover!

I hope you had the chance to explore your home state this summer. With about a month or so left of warm weather there’s still time to squeeze in some outdoor adventures. On the bright side, the winding down of summer means that football season is right around the corner! In the Buckeye state, that’s a big deal. 

So for all of my Ohio lovers, especially you Buckeye fans, I have a great giveaway! To one lucky subscriber, I’m giving away an Ohio necklace! It's a gold-plated pendant in the shape of Ohio with an 18" chain. I wore it in the picture above layered with another necklace on the Fourth of July and received several compliments and inquiries. So I'm offering one to one of you!

To ENTER TO WIN, all you have to do is subscribe to my blog through Bloglovin’ here OR "Follow by Email," which is directly to the right; tell me why you love Ohio and fill out the form below. If you subscribe through email, please make sure you confirm your subscription in the email you’ll automatically receive. One winner will be randomly selected on game day, Saturday, August 30, 2014 and notified shortly after. At that time I will ask for the winner's mailing address and the necklace will be shipped.




You must fill out the form below AND subscribe to this blog to enter to win. You can subscribe through Bloglovin' here or "Follow by Email," which is up and to the right of this page.

Thank you for participating and good luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment