Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My spring uniform


I can’t wait until warmer weather! It’s right around the corner, right? RIGHT? Here in Ohio, we’ve had a taunting handful of unseasonably beautiful days mixed right in with more not-so-beautiful days. So this mermaid is ready! And I have my warm weather uniform all ready. 

I think I’ll be living in off-the-shoulder tops and white jeans this season. The off-the-shoulder style is everywhere right now and comes in so many different patterns and shapes. While I’ve collected a few, I adore this simple blue top with my matching vintage choker.  

White jeans are a welcome and brighter alternative to the typical blue jeans, leggings or black leather pants that have been on rotation. And they go with just about everything! Worried about wearing white and the inevitable spill? Put a Tide stick in your bag and go for it! Or as I like to say, use the fine china! Life is too short. 

What is your spring uniform? 


The Details
Top: Express, past season, similar here, here and here
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Rampage, past season, similar here, here and here
Necklace: Vintage, similar here and here

No comments :

Post a Comment