Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lucky loves The White Sundress, too!

You're in luck!  Lucky Magazine has posted a gallery of 50 white dresses under $50!  I just recently professed my adoration for the summer classic here in a post about what I packed for Memorial Day weekend.  There is something oh, so sexy about a simple white dress at a summer shindig.  But if you're anything like me, be sure to bring Tide to Go.

Here are a few on my wish list:

1. Summer dress with sweetheart neckline, $38.27, asos.com


7. Long scoop back dress, $50, americanapparel.net


10. Cap sleeve flippy tunic, $40, topshop.com


11. Crochet trim mini dress, $47.99, hive & honey, piperlime.com


14. “Festivus” dress, $45, volcom, bloomingdales.com

29. Tulip dress with contrast waistband, $29.57, asos.com


31. Crinkle empire maxi dress, $29.99, Sonoma life + style, kohls.com


38. Racerback tank dress set, $44.80, lc Lauren Conrad, kohls.com


42. Lace corset dress, $29.99, ae.com

No comments :

Post a Comment