Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What A Great Find! Emerald earrings, à la Jolie

photo

On an impromptu shopping trip to New York & Company, I found these gorgeous emerald-like drop earrings, worthy of the red carpet.  Inspired by Angelina Jolie’s pair that she wore to the Oscars, these are a fortunate find during award show season AND they were deeply discounted!  I've been looking for a near exact replica since I fell in love with Jolie's and these are very similar.  I also snapped up the matching bracelet.

Oversized statement earrings like these reprised their role on the red carpet at the Golden Globes last Sunday.  While there are no black tie events in my future, I look forward to wearing these with a black cocktail dress and suede pumps on a date night.

Happy Award Season!

Emerald earring outfitAngelina Jolie; Brad Pittreg_1024_earring_cm_11313_copyPhoto of Angelina Jolie by AP Photo/Matt Sayles
Photos courtesy of E! Online, Jason Merritt/Getty Images, John Shearer/Invision/AP

No comments :

Post a Comment