Monday, December 29, 2014

'Tis the Season to Be Mad for Plaid


At this time of year, I’m drawn to traditional plaids, rich reds and faux fur. So I’m regularly reaching for this silk plaid shirt that I adore, so much so that this is the third time I've featured it.

This time, I paired it with a fur-trimmed vest, cuffed skinny jeans, short boots and a knit beanie. The navy and red plaid makes this casual outfit feel a bit festive, making it suitable for shopping or a laid-back holiday party. Now if I only had another party to go to… but I can always go shopping!

I completed the outfit with my tortoise acrylic monogram necklace that I scored from Monogram Online with a trusty Groupon, a beautiful cognac satchel and a red lip.

How would you wear this plaid shirt over the holidays?


The Details
Shirt, previously seen here and here: Thrifted, similar here and here
Vest: Forever 21, past season, similar here and here
Jeans: Candie's, past season, similar here
Boots: Gifted, similar here and here
Monogram Necklace: Monogram Online
Bag: Antonio Melani, past season, similar here and here

Photos by Gina of beatbeatheartbeat.com

No comments :

Post a Comment