Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Lucky Jeans



Every March I search for something green to wear on St. Patrick’s Day that’s more stylish and original than my beloved “Kiss Me I’m Irish” T-shirt from college.  It’s a pretty easy feat this year with the help of Pantone’s Color of the Year – emerald and the trend turned staple – colored jeans.  I put together four different looks with the same pair of emerald jeans from Aeropostale.  With these ideas I hope to give you some luck when picking out your outfit this weekend!

May you look more polished than a co-ed
May your cup be full with green beer
And may you celebrate with all your Irish-for-a-day friends! 

  
Neon & Emerald


Green Jeans: Aeropostale
Black Sleeveless Top: Express
Neon Pink Pumps: Steve Madden
Citrus Neon Statement Necklace: H&M
Bangles: Assorted, Forever 21
  
 


  
Everyday Emerald
  

White T-shirt: Wal-Mart
Khaki Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger
Leopard Print Smoking Slipper: Steve Madden, DSW 
Black Clutch: Michael Kors, Dillard’s
Gold Drop Earrings: Forever 21
  


  
Emerald While You Work
  
  
Black Blazer: Thrifted, No Label
White and Black Polka Dot Top: H&M
Black Clutch: Michael Kors, Dillard’s
Black Pumps: Qupid, Burlington Coat Factory
  
  
  
  
Wild Emerald
  
  
Zebra Print Top: Toska, T.J. Maxx
Nude Studded Pump: Vince Camuto, Dillard’s
Green and Gold Statement Necklace: Forever 21
Bangles: Assorted, Forever 21
Metallic Clutch: Kate Landry, Dillard’s
  

All photos by Gina of beatbeatheartbeat.com


4 comments :

  1. Great post, Kate! Very cute looks & each very different from the last. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! My fave look was the last one. I was considering buying green pants today but then decided against it. You've convinced me! Gonna give them another try tomorrow!
    www.clothesandfashion.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!!!
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sorry for the delay! Thank you Alexis, Aminta and Brave Chica!!! This was my first real try at a personal style post and while I was nervous and hesitant, I'm so happy with the results. Feedback is much appreciated and welcome! Aminta - how'd it go with your green pants? :)

    ReplyDelete