Friday, August 30, 2013

College Colors '13: Go Rockets!


Happy College Colors Day! Earlier this year I started working at The University of Toledo Foundation, so when I dressed for work this morning I immediately reached for midnight blue and gold. Go Rockets! However, for tomorrow’s kickoff I’ll be wearing my scarlet and grey. Today's red lip is a nod to the Buckeyes. To make things more complicated, I’m from Nebraska (Go Cornhuskers!) and I graduated from Bowling Green State University (orange and brown, baby). So I have a lot of different colors in my closet.

..But I think I look best in scarlet.


Top: Express
Skirt: Rafaela
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: New York & Company
Red Lipstick: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay Cranberry


No comments :

Post a Comment