Thursday, August 1, 2013

#ILikeBusinessTrips

My second day in Kansas City was full of #Sizzler13 sessions and more surprisingly scrumptious food. Lunch and dinner were shared with two ladies I met from Purdue, my parents’ alma mater. That evening we went to Fiorella's Jack Stack for barbecue, where I enjoyed both the meal and the conversation.

Day 2:
For the first day of the conference, I wore a bright coral graphic-print top with white jeans and silver accessories. Thanks to cloth napkins and carefully hovering over the dining tables, I kept those jeans white all day long.

When wearing a patterned top, choosing bottoms in a color that appears in the pattern or a neutral, creates a distinct, yet unified ensemble.  Adding coordinating accessories, in this case the silver earrings, belt and shoes, completes the outfit and inspires passersby to think, “She looks so put together.”  It will be our secret of how easy it truly is. 
 

The Details:
Coral graphic print top: New York & Company
Belt: New York & Company
Jeans: AĆ©ropostale
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Dangle earrings: Auction, courtesy of my friend, Patty
"C" stud earrings: New York & Company

No comments :

Post a Comment