Friday, August 9, 2013

Zebra Print at the Zoo, Just for You


"What should I wear for a day at the zoo and salon with my niece... What would she like?  Her favorite color?  That's pink.  Or is it purple today?  She can never choose just one.  Neither can I...  Or should I wear animal print?  She'd get a kick out of that!  I know! ..."

That was my thought process last Friday morning and according to my 6-year-old niece Aislyn, I nailed my decision!  She told me zebras were her faaaavorite animal throughout the day.  I was pleasantly surprised I pulled it together, sleep deprived at 9 a.m.  Of course, Miss Aissy had no problem selecting her Ariel T-shirt and light coral jean skirt.  She’s a fashionista in training too.


The Details
Top: Toska, from past season, similar here, here and here
Jeans: AĆ©ropostale
Shoes: City Classified, from past season, similar here and here
Bag: Merona at Target, from past season, similar here and here
Belt: Merona at Target
Earrings: Forever 21, sold out, similar here and here
Bangles: Unknown
Studded bracelet: Forever 21
Gold and white studded bracelet: Forever 21, sold out

1 comment :

  1. Great post! I love it:)

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/2013/08/glasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete